Monday 4 January 2016

#RAD xi


#RAD  Today is the first Monday of January 2016, and… today is also the First Day of the Rest of your life.

And let not my enemies say, “I have beaten him”, neither let them rejoice against me in my afflictions when I am shaken. – Psalm 13:4, Aramaic Bible in Plain English

See also – Proverbs 13:4:
“The lazy person wants but doesn’t have;
    the diligent get their desires filled.”- CJB

Just sayin...

What is #RAD?  #RAD is:

R epent of rejecting Christ
A ccept Christ as your Lord
D evelop your relationship with the Living Almighty G-d Himself as your personal Lord and Saviour

John 3:16, Revelation 3:20, Romans 10:9 -10, Revelation 21:27, II Corinthians 5:21 and I John 5:13 / John 20:31!

Shalom!

Ok, Rant dun – © Da Bauz’s take 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment